Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
PENETROL DRY surfactant is used to assist in counteracting the sticking tendencies of encountered clay or shale during drilling operations.
PENETROL DRY is a free-flowing granular product and is easy to mix. It is effective at low concentrations and produces minimal foaming during high shear mixing. It is compatible with other Baroid drilling fluid additives and NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified.
- Reduces and/or minimizes bit balling
- Improves drilling efficiency by preferentially coating the bottom-hole assembly and drill string
- Minimizes potential for accretion and agglomeration of cuttings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Free-flowing granular product
- Easy to mix and readily dispersible
- Effective at low concentrations
- Minimal to no foaming produced during high shear mixing or surface agitation
- Compatible with other Baroid drilling fluid additives
- Low aquatic toxicity