Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
POLY-BORE polymer is a free flowing, water-soluble, easy mixing, 100% dry granular polymer.
When mixed with fresh water, a small quantity of POLY-BORE polymer provides a clear, solid-free, viscous borehole stabilizing fluid for use in drilled shaft, auger drilling, horizontal directional boring, trenching excavation and reverse circulation (RC) rotary drilling. POLY-BORE polymer is not designed to be used in conjunction with bentonite-based fluids.
- Build a clay-free boring fluid
- Stabilize reactive clay and shale formations
- Enhance core recovery in continous wireline coring operations
- Provide high cohesiveness to bind excavated sandy soil and gravel
- Removal of drilled spoils from augers and increase excavation rate
- Maximize load transfer for drilled shaft application
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Efficient shale/clay stabilizer and viscosifier
- Does not require solids control unit to clean the slurry
- Helps maintain a stable and gauge borehole
- Helps maximize skin friction and ultimate end bearing capacity for a drilled shaft
- Non-fermenting No petroleum distillates involved
- Can be broken down chemically with bleach (sodium hypochlorite)