Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
The MAX-YIELD HP
The design of the MAX-YIELD System focuses on enhanced mixability of the grout slurry, low pumping pressures and reduced pumping time.
This “one sack of grout to one sack of thermally conductive media” system allows for reduced transportation, logistics and handling costs compared to traditional grout designs that utilize two or more sacks of grout to a single bag of thermally conductive media.
- MAX-YIELD HP low solids geothermal grout is designed for use in a 1:1 ratio with MAX-YIELD TCM thermally conductive media
- Designed use for traditional geothermal heat loop applications
- Ease of use and pumping in HDD electrical line installations to dissapate heat
- MAX-YIELD TCM is compatible with BAROTHERM® GOLD or BORE-GROUT™.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Uses approximately half the amount of grout compared to traditional applications
- Reduced on-site material footprint and handling requirements
- Helps minimize overall logistics and operational costs
- Meets and exceeds industry standard for hydraulic conductivity of < 1×10-7cm/sec
- Produces a uniform slurry for smooth and efficient pumping