Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
BARAD-658 cement additive is designed for cement systems consisting of construction grade Portland cement and water. Based on a 15.6 lbs/gal (1.87 SG) slurry design, this additive imparts filtration control with a fast, even dispersion of the cement in water. It is suitable for use in development of annular seals, well abandonment and placement of directional wedges
- Controls filtration rates across permeable zones
- Delivers high compressive strength development within 24 hours
- Suitable for use in fresh or salt water
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Provides a slurry with lower viscosity and extended working time compared to typical high density cements.
- Reduces number of stages required to fully cement the well.
- Provides effective placement of the cement column.
- Filtration control properties protect formations and flash setting of cement
- Add to mix water before cement or dry-blend into cement prior to hydration.