Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
BORE-GROUT horizontal heat loop grout is a bentonite grout designed for use in grouting boreholes containing horizontally installed ground source heat loops or where a grout is required to be placed around a horizontally installed product line. BORE-GROUT horizontal heat loop grout is designed to be mixed and pumped, neat, with standard horizontal directional drilling (HDD) rig equipment.
Silica sand may be added to BORE-GROUT horizontal heat loop grout to increase the thermal conductivity up to 1.2 Btu/hr·ft·°F (2.08 watts/m·°C). Sand-enhanced BORE-GROUT horizontal heat loop grout systems will require dedicated grouting equipment for mixing and placement.
- A thermally conductive grout medium with low permeability for sealing ground source heat loops installed in horizontal bores
- A low permeability bentonite grout for sealing horizontal bores
- BORE-GROUT horizontal heat loop grout should only be used in the saturated zone.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Promotes efficient heat transfer
- Produces a uniform slurry for smooth pumping – No need to add extra water
- Creates a low permeability seal
- Develops a permanent, flexible seal to prevent commingling between aquifers
- No heat of hydration
- No Portland or aluminum cement added
- No gypsum added