Need Help? View Product Cross Reference
NO-SAG biopolymer is free-flowing, powdered and easily dispersed. It helps enhance the carrying capacity of both clay and polymer-base drilling fluids without significantly increasing the viscosity of the slurry.
- Increased gel strength of the drilling fluid for better suspension of the drilled cuttings, coarse sand and gravel
- Enhanced carrying capacity for solids suspension at lower viscosity to further ensure flowability on longer length bores and backreams
- Improved resistance to contamination when drilling in brackish and salt water environments
- Can mix easily into pre-hydrated bentonite-based fluids
- Helps enhance system by increasing the suspension properties of the base drilling fluid with a minimal increase in viscosity
- Small packaging for ease of handling and reduction of waste